{{results.messages.text}}
JOB SUMMARY Job #: 15425 Title: Manufacturing Engineer Job Location: Hickory, North Carolina - United States Employment Type: Salary: contact recruiter for info Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Join expanding global manufacturing leader, participating on the Manufacturing Engineering Team. Involved in developing manufacturing processe...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5022450271']}}
Our global manufacturing leader is searching for talented Controls/ Design Engineers to be responsible for new and upgrades for electro-mechanical equipment and systems. Involved in designing, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying software to support the multiple production operations.Responsibilities:--- Develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on eng...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5054131997']}}
Interested applicants send resume to: Google LLC, PO Box 26184 San Francisco, CA 94126 Attn: V. Murphy. Please reference job # below: Datacenter Engineer (Lenoir, North Carolina) Design, construct, & commission power systems for various Google data centers. #1615.21758 Exp Incl: mission critical electrical sys dsgn; Easypower or SKM, and AutoCAD; electrical safety codes & standards; tech writin...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5052859940']}}
CONTROLS/ SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER (02605718) Hickory, NC area Job details Our global manufacturing leader is searching for talented Controls/ Design Engineers to be responsible for new and upgrades for electro-mechanical equipment and systems. Involved in designing, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying software to support the multiple production operations. Responsibilitie...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5050631294']}}
Corning is 1 of the worlds leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 yrs, Corning has applied its unparalleled ability in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed peoples lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collab...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5031521849']}}
A US based, global manufacturer of several different types of industrial machinery, automation and robotic systems has a division located near Hickory, NC and that business unit is looking for design engineering talent.One of their needs is for a degreed (BS or AAS) ME that will spend 70% of their time on 3-D CAD - Solidworks / new product design / redesign type projects. The remaining 30% will...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5024447338']}}
Company Description: Corning is 1 of the world s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 yrs, Corning has applied its unparalleled ability in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people s lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innov...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4740095514']}}
Company Description: Corning is 1 of the world s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160yrs, Corning has applied its unparalleled ability in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people s lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innova...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4742248433']}}
Corning is one of the world s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people s lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and clos...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=5004104803']}}
Post Ad